Arkansas SkyDome Portable Planetarium and Science Museum
Explore science and the wonders of the night sky with our portable planetarium and mobile science museum!
AstroScan Observatory provides entertaining and educational space related programs for schools and organizations across Arkansas. Our programs are conducted by Stephen Meeks, who brings over 30 years of stargazing experience and passion to our events.
Our programs aren’t just for schools. Scouts need help getting their Astronomy badge? Your library or community group want to setup a pubic program or a stargazing event? Would your church like to learn more about God’s creation? We can help.
Below you’ll find a list of exhibits we bring, background on our presenter, and some reviews.
We travel anywhere in Arkansas. Contact us about the possibility of a visit if you are in a surrounding state.
Schedule A Program
For more information or to schedule a program contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 501.314.9250
The Reviews are in….
From elementary, scouts, teachers, college students, and grandparents!
- Sara – College Student “This started out as just a requirement for my A.A. degree, but became the best class I have taken this semester.”
- Dottie – Cub Scouts “The boys certainly enjoyed the slide presentation and the observations. They were full of questions and very interested in what you had to say. Due to your efforts these boys earned their science belt loops.”
- Janet – “The Foster Grandparents really enjoyed the show you gave Friday. You have a nice sense of humor mixed with your expertise of the subject”
- Marilyn – Elementary Teacher “Thank you very much for the wonderful program last night! We loved it.”
- Drew – 2nd Grader “I really liked the slide show and I loved looking through the telescope.”
- Chester – 2nd Grader “Thank you for shareing your time. It was the frist time I looked in a telescope.”
- Anonymous – College Student “The unique things we learned that were not in [our] book.”